Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

SEPTEMBER FAVORITES



Hey Luvs,
We are already in the first week of October and in Cali it's finally starting to feel like fall, well at least the nights are colder. But no matter, as we amp up for fall, and it is time to put our sundresses, shorts and things we loved in the summer away. And before I do, I would like to share my September favorites, when the weather was still hitting the high 90s.

September was definitely one of those odd months of the year for me, so many new changes and transitions occurred. So bear with my non-too conventional favorites post!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0803283911/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687582&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=1438425406&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1V340Q448VB849V4PQ2H

 For September the one book I have been into is actually one of my class books, it's called Black Elk Speaks. A retelling of the life of an Native American man as he witnesses the fall of his people and the effects colonization had on them afterward.

SILVER RINGS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOTEBOOKS


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick: Colourpop

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FOREVER21 - SLIPONS






















Water

Lavender Incense


Photo App

 

 

 

 

 


- Sincererly Fay,
Latest Entries ...