Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Sweater Weather Tag


Hey Luvs, 
Its that time of year as fall/winter rolls in and as a blogger my favorite posts to read during this time is TAG posts. They are so fun to do and allows everyone to take part in it! Here is a fun “ fall tag” which includes 15 questions to get to know me and to spice things up.  





1. mention who tagged you (provide a link to their blog/channel)
2. tag up to 7 bloggers, vloggers, and/or youtubers


4. JKYLAU


1. Favorite candle scent? 

Lavender

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?

Tea

3. What’s the best fall memory you have?

Cuddling under warm blankets, watching 90s movies.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?

Dark Lips FOREVER

5. Best fragrance for fall?

I wear only two scents throughout the year warm/spice and musky floral.
So I stick to the NEST parfum line.(indigo and midnight fleur in particular)
http://www.sephora.com/nest?icid2=product_link_brand
Click picture for link

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?

Potato Salad & Dressing

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?

It is cool but not freezing. Autumn in Los Angeles would consist of chunky sweaters and boots.

8. Most worn sweater?

I have this green sweater I thrifted when I started college and I pull it out every fall/winter.

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?

I usually prefer to wear different shades of green nail polish during the fall.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?

Football Games--> I come from a family who love the Raiders and I love them too but I must admit the Packers have definitely won me over too!

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?

Skinny Jeans all day!

12. Combat boots or Uggs?

Combat Boots are a must!

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?

I personally don't like it! (Don't kill me!!!)

14. Favorite fall TV show(s)?

EMPIRE, MINORITY REPORT, KDRAMA's

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?

Miguel- Coffee


Can’t wait to see your video or post !!!

- Sincerely Fay,

Latest Entries ...