Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

3 Ways To Style a Leather Skirt



Hey luvs,
Today's post is visual more then texty, lol. Anyways, lately I've been really into midi skirts, particularly leather skirts and I decided that I would show you guys how I style mine and hopefully for those of you who need this, may I serve a guide of sorts. So grabs a pen ladies and begin taking notes!
Styling Leather Skirts



Styling Leather Skirts by lexusfay featuring a black leather satchel

I love neutral colors so the first look incorporates a lot of it!
If you're in a colder climate, this look would definitley keep you looking amazing while keeping you warm.
When choosing your textures, it's best to go with a thick knit sweater to pair with your skirt.



  




This second look is best suited for those fall days, not too cold not too warm. I paired a flannel with this skirt to play with pattern. I chose to pair boots with this look as well so that you can dress this look up and not be too casual, besides fall tends to bring out the best in our closets.
 Styling Leather Skirts 02 


The last look is meant for those casual days that you want to feel more relaxed in. That is why I chose to pair the skirt with sneakers and a light jean shirt, again it's great to play with material and textures. Styling Leather Skirts 03

Latest Entries ...