Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Street Walking in Hollywood || Pt 1










Hey Luvs,

So this past week has been a very stressful one with school and just life in general. However, me and Khiamma (yall remember her) got together to shoot some photos in WeHo, otherwise known as West Hollywood, and it was kind of like I got a break in my hectic life. It was fun to chill with one of my closest girls and just do what we do. 

Details ~
Photos: Khiamma (check out her blog)
Hi-Low Tee: Thrifted (tag says Audrey)
Cullottes: Uniqlo
Sneakers: Nike
 
 Honestly, being a blogger isn't easy but its one of my passions because it's so difficult, I am constantly learning and evolving. Being able to see and experience progress through my posts and photographs is just very humbling and adds to the determination. If you have a passion just go for it! 

Literally start doing something and keep doing it, don't look back just move forward.

Sincerely Fay,

Latest Entries ...