Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Polka Dots || Alexus Fay Tries Avoid Color











Location: The Springs
Ensemble ~
Top: UNIQLO
Bottoms: UNIQLO
Boots: Karmaloop

Hey Luvs,
So based on the last outfit post I mentioned that I was going to start posting more edgy outfit posts that are casual - stylish. So I did something I haven't done in a while and that was avoid color (or did I). I paired a white top with black jeans and boots, but wait! How does this outfit become edgy?? Well, the shirt is boxed shaped giving us a angular silhouette. The jeans are simply black which gives a clean look to any outfit really. What really stands out in this ensemble is the shoes, the boots shape and design screams motor babe, with a huge silver zipper accenting the sides. 

Today I took a break and decided to get some editing done with my girl Khiamma. We grabbed our laptops and just chilled out in The Springs, a very modern boheme place with a good selection of music. What I've come to realize is that I enjoy blogging a lot more, I literally blog instead of doing homework. A word of advice : get your laptop and a find a cool space and just do!

Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...