Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Saint Heron Musical Evening || Alexus Dance Among Stellar Vibes














Location: Wanderlust Hollywood for Saint Heron

Ensemble ~
Dress: forever21
Shoes: American Apparel
Necklace: Thrifted

Hi Luvs,
So about two weeks ago on Sunday me and Khiamma attended a event hosted by Saint Heron. For those of you who may not know, Saint Heron is headed by Solange, it is a platform "designed to give new and ingenious artists a space to create their music and circulate their art." This event featured the lovely Kelsley Lu, gorgeous babe and otherworldly vocals, amazing spirit. It was a spiritual treat and tons of great vibes and beautiful people. An amazing opportunity to network with people and unfortunately I left behind my camera sd card (i lost it) and was unable to film the event as well as feature amazing people on my blog (i was really bummed out yall). But Khiamma brought her camera and was able to get these amazing shots of me, so all was well.

We must appreciate the moments in life where we immerse ourselves in things we love. Laugh and dance is a way to release these moments.

- Sincerely Fay,
- Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...