Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Another Ensemble












Hey Luvs, due to finals I took a break from blogging and my YouTube channel (the struggle is real). Although I'm not completely done with finals I've missed blogging things so I decided to come back and give you guys a gift. A new post!

For today's fit, I wanted to stick to the previous post concept of no-color, however I switched out the black pants I originally had for beige joggers to amp down the outfit.

Ensemble ~

Top: Thrifted
Bottoms: Uniqlo
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

Tips:

To change the "dressiness" of the outfit pair with heels or sneakers,
Add a duster or a bomber.


-Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...