Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Alexus Fay Poetry | The Foundation Has Been Laid


Hey Luvs,

 I have been absent (again for the millionth time) because I have been working on something major! I, along with my sistah's, have started creating a platform exclusively for people of color in creative spaces, super excited to begin taking the steps to live out my dreams while helping others in the process. I can't really reveal much about it since its still in Phase 1, but all I can say is stay tuned!

So this week I want to bring something new to this blog. I want this to be a platform where I also share my poetry with you guys. I have tried to do this before (I had made a blog for it) but after people stealing my work and not giving me proper credit for it I stopped and was very discouraged. However, I now know that I can't let others deter me from realizing my full potential and putting myself out in the universe. Success comes to those who keep trying despite failure!

So without delaying, I bring you a poem from my collection of poetry I have recently finished.





When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade!
Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...