Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

School Day Haze


Hey Luvs,  
It's been a minute since I have done a Ensemble post. But as I am balancing work, school, and side projects - I'm hella tired. But I enjoy showcasing my looks in order to 1) hopefully inspire others and 2) document how my style evolves over time. So today's look is pretty simple, effortless and for the gal on the go!



~ Ensemble ~
Top - A Online Thrift Boutique
Bottoms - Uniqlo (wide pants)
Shoes - Nike
Layering Piece - Forever21




How I pieced together this outfit, really like most of my outfits, is thinking of a color palette.
Palette: Grey, Black, White 

Next, I like contrast so I love to play with the shape/ texture of  pieces.
Texture: drape, sheer, & leather

I always strive to incorporate structure, comfort, and color for all looks.


I hope you all enjoyed this Ensemble! How do you piece together your looks? Leave your blogs url below and/or use the #howistyle on Instagram so I can check out your looks luvs!

"There is no such thing as just clothes. I wear my opinions, I lace up my identity, I wrap myself in culture. Pieces of my individuality hang in my closet."

- Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...