Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

TONAL : Part I. Green









Hey Luvs! Recently I shot a very simple yet sporty look with Mar (amazing babe apart of the W .W .E coven) .  I'm getting hella 90s vibes! I was going to do a more high fashion look with these (I still will - look coming soon), but I decided to do a more street styling with these culottes. I'm so happy with the shots we managed to get.

Quick Insert : We drove to LA to shoot but traffic had us stuck. By the time we managed to shoot we had literally 15 minutes before the sun went down. So, we can officially call these dusk shots and I'm actually really happy how these came out!

Ensemble ~
Bottoms - Uniqlo
Choker - forever21

 "True fashion pieces will be accessible for all. High price tags is a form of elitism."


- Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...