Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Last Minute Christmas Guide: 10 best gifts under $20


Image by Teak & Twine
Christmas is less than a few days away and you still haven't found a gift for someone on your list, maybe you went over your gift budget, or maybe you just need to do some last minute shopping. Don't fret! I got you covered with this guide of best gifts under $20. 

What I found to be extremely helpful was to create a small gift boxes or you can just buy individual things to gift someone!



1. candles

2. tea 

3. perfume

Image by BOXFOX

4. wine 

5. body wash set

6. lipstick

7. a mug


Image by Teak & Twine

8. watch

9. gloves

10. blanket


I hope this 10 best gifts under $20 guide helped you cross off that last minute present or stocking stuffer! Let me know what you would have included in this list!

- Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...