Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Things I'm Currently Diggin' Dec/Jan || Beauty, Fashion, Music Favorites



Hey Luvs,

I want to start adding things I'm currently digging on my blog and so as one of my first posts for this year I want to share my current favorites. This current favorites series can range in topics : beauty, fashion, music, books etc. (sometimes a mix of all) 

All of these items I have used over and over recently - how else would they make it to my current favorites list. I didn't want this post to be extremely long so I limited the amount of things I would include in this list. Let's get started!


Beauty

1. Yesto - Blueberries Age Refresh Daily 

Repairing Moisturizer





2. Clean - Reserve 

Scent in Rain



Fashion

1. Zara - Chelsea Boots 




2. UNIQLO - Heattech Fleece Off Turtleneck





Jams




















 

 

 

 

 

Check Out the Video I created on my YouTube channel for my current favorites as well, leave your comments below!



- Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...