Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

FirsT Day Jitters

   Okay so I am about to go to school tomorrow. It's always scary when you return to school everything's always different. You never know what to expect out of the school year. You start out with 20 close friends and sometimes end up with 10 left, 5 turned into enemies, and loss of communication. It's worse for me because it's Senior Year...Oh well, I guess I'll find out soon.
                                      
                                                                       Totally Stoked
                                                                  -Sincerely Fay(nervous)
Latest Entries ...