Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Hair Journey...refreshed

Its been a while my special blog, Okay so its time to do some serious updating.
I have begun using Hairfinity in my hair journey- Its been about two weeks now.
Okay so lets start talking PROS and CONS. This product is absolutely amazing as of now, this product grows hair like it is no tomorrow. Its only been two weeks and I already see a difference in my hair.
One it is thicker at the roots, yes thicker!!! Why be excited about thickness, well without hair thickness your hair will be fragile and break more easily...what I aim for is longer, thicker, natural hair.

Hairfinity, so far has been living up to its reputation. However, for me- I have noticed that while taking this I become dehydrated a lot faster, having a constant need for water. So I drink about four to six 16.9 ounce water bottles per day because it is convenient (I am a college student). Not including glass of water and tea I drink in-between bottles. So I would say about your standard 8 glasses of water or more everyday.

Also, in order to see results I can't stress how important it is to be consistent. This is probably the hardest thing to do while taking these hair vitamins, I have to remember to take the pills every morning. So that way when I'm busy it doesn't interfere with my schedule or I forget to take them.

I have a six month supply and will be ordering another six month supply ASAP! I will only do this for about three- four years, because my goal is to be rib cage length with unstretched hair (state of hair after air dry). I told myself when I get to breast length I would throw myself a little party.

Check out my other blog full of poetry --> http://anonymouslytalented.blogspot.com/

Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...