Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

The Sad Part Is...


     

      Weekends are not really as long as they should be. I mean I detest Mondays and welcome Fridays with open arms. But then again I literally sit around and do nothing with my weekends but sleep. 
Sleep is important right??? The struggle! 

Anyways I have come to report that I have accomplished amazing feats, nah I'm just blessed. I have decided to start my youtube channel and there is a definite developments coming along. I will become vocal peeps!!! But for those of you who would like to keep tabs on me *wink*, I would leave links to my twiiter, tumblr, and instagram below.

So here we go, earlier this week many amazing things have happened to me:

*attended an Academic Gala because of my GPA
*attended a poetry slam on campus of my college (didn't knew it existed), got inspired to speak 
*got an invitation to be apart of a honor society, GO ME!!!
*hand cramps from all the academic and non-academic writing
*I have a new found direction and I am willing to take it

http://anonysmously.tumblr.com/

twitter>@Lexusfay
instagram>@fayluvs

Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...