Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Life Matters and Social Justice

Hey there,

While others stay away from their blogs, I will be constantly on here running away from the stress that finals bring.
I want to update you all on the things currently happening in my corner of the universe. I will be traveling to Big Bear (a very awesome place in Cali) this weekend with my amazing gal Marianna. Hopefully we take some really good pictures that I can put up here.

Anyways I'm going to big bear for a social justice retreat, we will be going to meet up with other people to talk about the importance of the role of social justice in todays society...I feel very passionate about this subject since it includes: gender, gay/lesbian, minority, and human rights!!!!

I will keep you updated on the events we do!!! (IF THERE IS INTERNET) Besides, the small stuff life has been going really well for me lately and I have noticed that I'm maturing into the young woman my family raised me to be!!! My P.I.C., J.Lee, is a blessing in my life, he continues to support and encourage me! I have a permanent smile thanks to him.

What role does social justice play in our society? Is it important? Let me know your thoughts folks!!!

-Sincerely Fay
Latest Entries ...