Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

The Moon Looks Upon Many...

I don't know what it is but I must be in my writing mode, two posts in one day whew!

Okay, well hello again everyone. So today have been a very interesting day indeed (did I just say that-yikes). Now for those who don't know I am what you would call an E.S.P "Elegant Sly Procrastinator" and today was one of those days.

My vibes have been disrupted, Zen thrown out of balance as a result of school stress! Those of you who have read my previous post,  know what I'm talking about.

So as a side affect I slept for 2 hours straight, woke up did nothing but lay in bed, body refusing to get up -but I finished an online midterm and some other things.

Now besides that point I have decided its time for some new changes for me and I have yet to figure out what exactly am I going to change...

"What can we gain by sailing to the moon if we are not able to cross the abyss that separates us from ourselves? This is the most important of all voyages of discovery, and without it, all the rest are not only useless, but disastrous."
-Thomas Merton

Sincerely Fay, conspiring
Latest Entries ...