Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Young Wisdom

                               

Sometimes in life we need to be left alone. It is only when we are alone do we find ourselves...

So I agree, it took me this weekend of solitude to refresh my spirit and mind. I remembered that I have a purpose and a goal I want to reach and I plan on getting there and reaching my goal.... I will probably need more moment to myself in the future to clear my head and refocus, then make my next move in life. A lot of people have told me I sound beyond my years, that I am an old soul.

But in truth I believe I am just one young woman, just like many others who tend to sit back and take a look at the life around me. I am observant, and emotionally attached to the life around me. Just because I point out the things I observe doesn't make me an old soul or beyond my years, it makes me an open mind, with the capacity to see and observe things in a different way. Why are a lot of young people considered and old soul, just because we are wise? Why can't we be young and wise? As we grow we get wiser, so why is it at this stage of growth can't I be wise without being an old soul?

Anyways, I still have a lot of growing to do and the wiser I get, the more I see things differently. Over the course of this weekend I have found myself and hopefully you have discovered something new about yourself as well.....

-Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...