Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

My Summer Closet Theme

Hello Luvs,
Its summer time and you know what that means maxi skirts and dresses, shorts of all types, one shoulder blouses, xtra large shirts, and print lots of it...

So this is what I plan on rocking this summer. This summer theme is earth tones, yep I have a summer theme. It makes it easier to sort through the mess that is my closet. By setting up a theme    for your summer wardrobe you can set aside certain clothes that you won't need or wear and this limits the problem question>>>> "WHAT TO WEAR".



Capri's/boyfriend pants + blazer/jean or cargo jacket + heels/platforms = edgy look, unique look

       You can also accessorize your outfit to make it unique to you...accessories are key!!!


Pattern can be casual or can be dressed up....


Let us not forget our shorts, time to show some leg....

And of course our solid basic color dresses that we can play with is an essential summer must have!!!

That is all for now luvs,
Sincerely Fay,


Latest Entries ...