Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

From Me to You

Hey there luvs,

Today I just want to blog, so I can let go of these frustrations, bear with me.

Sometimes when you think your on the right path, something comes along and yank you right off. It comes in many forms; a temptation, a need, responsibility, love, friendship, networks, school, family, greed, emotions, hormones...you get the point. I've been very diligent and caring about all of those things plus some, but I've reached my limit. Well, at least, I think I have. I've lost my drive!


Now, I won't explode yet, but it's coming! Life lately has become a lot of knots, many of which is difficult to untangle. Hell, there is those I don't even want to untangle! I have to find myself again (this ought to be fun -_-). I know there are some things in my life I need to let go in order to get my piece of mind, something has changed that recently. Ugh!

Anyways, enough of my craziness! Here are some words for those who are going through hard times, we all need a "pick-me-up". Its good to be relieved of the burdens once in a while:

Hold your head up...Inhale....Let it out...shake your body...smile...look at yourself and say this: I AM STRONG & AMAZING, I WILL GET THROUGH THIS!

Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...