Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

out-growing confinement






























It's been a while since I've been on my luvs,

Growing is a long and arduous process. For some people it is a rapid process and for others it is a slow process, like that of the metamorphosis of caterpillar into a butterfly. 

Throughout this process, facing struggles is unavoidable. How else would you come to realize what suits you and what don't? Personally, it took meeting a lot of people in my life to figure out what kind of people that was just not right for me. Don't let people who make you feel less of a person, or always bringing you down influence your life. We don't need the bad juju!

That is not to say get rid of people who constructively criticize us (there is a difference). Those who tell us things out of a good place aren't put on our path to harm us. Though at times we don't want to listen and it is hurtful in the moment, it is only going to benefit us in the long run. I've been on both sides of the stick and "baby, the truth hurts."

Likewise, making connections and/ or deepening connections have become something I really work on. I don't want to lose really good friends because I am too lazy to say hi every now and then.

This summer has been a real struggle. I know that I'm growing into myself, but is it possible to grow too quickly?

Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...