Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

LTS: dreaming into success

"Every goal, once reached, becomes the step from which you begin to climb towards the next goal. Never, ever, stop dreaming and achieving."      -theindiechicks


 Hi Luvs,
Today is Saturday, so you know what that means, lets jump right into this. I have come to a point in my young adult life where I now know what I want for my future. Now, I will not give you a long story about how I've arrived at enlightenment, but I am rather using this as an example to open up our discussion.




For those of you who are new to my blog, this will be a bit lengthy. Anyways, lets get back to the topic at hand. I am the kind of girl that makes goals (immediate, short/long-term) and more often than not, I complete them.

I realized that setting goals keep me on track and keep me motivated. As a creative person I tend to get in these ditches every now and then. I often question whether or not I am on the right path and whether the decisions I make will affect my success negatively.

http://strategicmodularity.com/2013/03/lean-goals/

In short, I think deeply and I think too much!
I realized that goals help you achieve success and success helps you take hold of your dreams. Do not be in such a rush to get there, it will happen and it will require a lot of time and effort.

Start off with small goals, that get bigger every time you accomplish them. Eventually you'll be halfway there and nothing will stop you from there.

It takes a basket full of learning, a flask of determination and a handful of support.

But, there is a warning- don't become to obsessed with trying to accomplish every single goal, there has to be room for failure or you will not grow. 

How do you set goals? What are some short/long-term goals that you have? What is your dream?
Let me know luvs!

Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...