Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Weller Court || Neon Hallways












Location ~ Little Tokyo, Los Angeles
Ensemble:
Top - forever21
Bottoms - Zara
Shoes - forever21
Duster - can't remember I've had it for years

Hi Luvs,
If you have a chance to visit LA, make sure to stop by Weller Court in Little Tokyo to grab a few shots in the infamous neon lit hallway. After having a great day with my girl Diana, talking about growth and boys (eeek) we did some vlogging. Of course I was glad to be behind the camera, however she had other things in mind lol. Here were a few shots I am completely in love with.


- Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...