Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

SOLID HUES





The top I am wearing is leather but has extremely delicate straps and V cuts in the font and back, what is great about this piece is its silhouette - it drapes over the body and maintains it shape rather than cling tightly to your form.



The pants I am wearing has velvet like fabric is thin and soft, so I am definitely getting air flow and because of the wide leg it's very "summery", if that's even a word!







Hi Luvs,
Socal weather has been extra funky recently, as I am typing this its like 100 degrees outside despite it being gray a few days ago!
Well summer is officially here and that means delicate straps and breathable flowy clothing is a must, especially if you live in a place like California.
But if you're like me and is a bit of a tomboy, I pieced together an outfit that is still feminine but practical and edgy. Plus you can be stylish and beat the summer heat.

Ensemble ~

Top : Zara (leather cut & sewn top)
Bottom: American Apparel (high waist wide leg pants)


Lately I've been feeling like I am accomplishing more and I am forcing myself into spaces I used to think I couldn't belong to. They key is to stop thinking you can't achieve something just because of your circumstances and think:

 "I can do this precisely because my circumstances bring something new to this space, I bring another perspective and I'll own my strengths and refine my weaknesses."


- Sincerely Fay,



Latest Entries ...