Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

NEUTRAL ROOFTOP TINGS || A Casual Summer Brunch Look

 
  Hi Luvs, in this ensemble post I was brunching it up with my girl KP, as seen in my last post here! Anyways, September in LA is still apart of the summer so it was hot!
I opted for a long neutral dress.


 Dress ~ F21

 Shoes ~ Nike

Body Chain ~ local beauty supply store

The back of this dress is what really stood out while the front kept really simple.
I love dresses with these kind of details the most because I can dress it up or down.
If you're going for a very easy chic brunch look definitely go for a simple dress with a clean silhouette, the key to rocking this look would be to accessorize it. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, till next time.

"I didn't use to believe that details matter. You always should present the most authentic you possible and the details do matter! I'm still learning this."

 

- Sincerely Fay,

Latest Entries ...