Alexus Fay

THE FAY FILE

I am Alexus Fay.

Inspired by all things 80s/90s.Plant & dog momma. You can often find me on a beach or in gardens. I have a passion for design, writing, wellness, & self care.

@alexusfay

Los Angeles, CA, USA

Tricky Hair Eyelash First Impression + Tips on Creating the Perfect October Makeup Look


 Hi Luvs!
It's been a minute but lets get into this. Recently, I was blessed enough to receive a pair of lashes to try from Tricky Hair Extensions! I'm actually really excited to try these out soon!
 Okay so logistics is important so here are a few things to note:
  • shipping took 3 days (but it was expedited to me) but usually FREE standard shipping worldwide
  • came via DHL
  • was well packaged


What immediately drew in my attention was the look and feel of these eyelashes. They were very glam casual, for me I could wear them on a day to day basis without feeling like it's too much and definitely glam it up with a sharp cat-eye! 

Another thing to note is that these lashes are 100% mink fur! They are so soft and flexible, they are definitely a thicker version of my own lashes! Okay so I did wear these out the next night. Unfortunately, the venue was dimly lit, so all the photos I have don't do these bad boys justice.

  Fall Look To Pair With Tricky Hair Eyelashes

Subtle Smokey Eye

Source Image

1. applying the darkest color  (or a dark eyeliner) on top of your lash line

2. add a slightly less dark shade on the lid

3. add the lightest color from the top of the lid all the way up to the crease

4.  blend them all together to create a fade from dark to light

5. add a silver/gold highlighter in the crease line and inner eye to open up your eyes 

 
 Tricky Hair sells clip in hair extensions and 3D Mink Eye Lashes. Visit them at Tricky Hair Extensions!

- Sincerely Fay,
Latest Entries ...